3 Phase Stepping Driver:3MS220M
- High performance, low price;
- Provides 16 kinds of microstep selection,resolution can be set to 60000pulse/rev.
- Once the pulse stops for 100ms,the phase current will automatically reduce to 20%-80%(It can be set by STOP/Im as show as below).
- Bipolar constant current chopper control.
- Photocoupler isolated input/output.
- Adjustable drive current divided into 16 grades range from 0.7A/phase-7A/phase.
- Single power input, voltage range from AC110V-220V.
- The upmost pulse response frequence amounts to 200Kpps.
- Phase memorize(Notes:Once the pulse stops for 5s or more,the Driver will memorize current phases automatically so that it can be resume after restart or MF signal changes from valid to invalid.)
- Protection circuit：Overheat protection;Overcurrent, under voltage protection.
- Dimension: 80x156x200mm3;Net Weight:2.3Kgs.
Microstep Setting: DIP Switch Setting:
Running Current Setting:
1. Power should not exceed 250V.
2. Input logic should be 5V，otherwise it should connect a resistor
3. O.H is malfunction indicator. Once the Driver temperature exceeds 70°C,the current will be cut off automatically and the Driver will resume working till the temperature drops to 50°C. If this happens, please install ventilation equipment.
4. Once over current (short circuit) occur, LED O.C lights, please shut off power and check the electricity circuit to solve the problem, then restore power supply
5. If supply voltage lower AC110V, LED O.C also lights
6. PWR is power indicator,it lights when power on.