Digital Stepper Drive With Oscillator for Speed Control; Max 80 VDC / 7.0A
This driver is an advanced multi-function step motor driver which can be controlled both by external step pulses, but also from an internal step generator which controls the speed, acceleration etc. of the motor.
- Extra-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Analog signal (0-5V) for speed control
- Step & direction control signals also acceptable
- Internal step generator for no motion controller system
- Built-in +5V output for an analog control and testing
- Built-in potentiometers for speed, acceleration and deceleration adjusting
- Limit signal input for safe operation
- Anti-resonance and low-speed ripple smoothing
- Supply voltage up to +80 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 7.0A
The DM805-AI featured in supporting 0-5V analog signal for speed controls. Like other DM series drives, it brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. The self-test and auto-configuration technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drivers on the markets. Its unique features make the DM805-AI an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Not only implemented in traditional stepper systems for positioning controls, the DM805-AI has also been adopted in OEM applications for speed controls. In many applicaitons, Leadshine clients successfully implemented DM805-AI for speed controls, especially in low-speed applications to replace brushless DC motors plus planetary gearboxes.
The three built-in potentiometers are used to preset and adjust the velocity, acceleration and deceleration. In 0-5V speed mode, the motor speed is controllable and follows the analog 0-5V input. In high/low speed mode, the motor speed is selected by digital input and adjusted by the high/low speed potentiometers. The user can run the motor with the least configuration and connection. In position mode, the DM805-AI is a traditional stepper drive. There is a 5V power supply output for customer use.
0-5V Speed Mode Low/High Speed Mode
External POT Mode Pulse/Direction Mode